The newpeaksoftware.com internet 340 Lemon Ave Suite #7092 Walnut, CA 91789 Advertises the Microsoft 2010 programs at a very good price.I ordered the program from this store and received the program.

I attempted to download this program the day I receive it and started to have problems right off. The store advertises a help section if you have any problems on downloads. That same day, and after several attempts to download this program, I contacted the company, where they said they would contact me within 24 hours. This store did not contact me.

For the next 4 days, I attempted to download this program, and done researches to attempt to resolve this problem. Every time I contacted to newpeaksoftware.com store, I continued to receive the same email back saying they will contact me in 24 hrs. I finally had to have someone that is advanced with computers attempt to download the software and he came to the conclusion the software was defected. I had to purchase more expensive software, which did download without problems.

I than attempted to contact www.newpeaksoftware.com to check on how I can return this software and receive a refund. They continue the same email, we get back to you in 24hrs. I have gone every direction I could to receive a refund from this company, now I am blocked from their emails. I have written and contacted California BBB and still have not received any responses on this problem.

I am out of work and needed this program loaded on a new purchased computer to help me search for employment, and need my money at this time, however, newpeaksoftware.com company owners wealth is more important than real Americans out of work.Please beware of this company.

Had an Experience with NewPeakSoftware?

Comments

Highlander58
Felton, Delaware, United States #240108

After writing this, I emailed the company again, they will most like send the same email back to me, and when I try to respond I will get the same Failure Notice like I have the past 10 times. Please do not fall for this company!